Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Big Trip...



Spain and Portugal ,here I come..Well I have done it, booked my trip.scary.! I am off for a 9 day tour of Spain and Portugal ..a quick visit to my cousin and his wife  in Essex,UK  and 5 days in Dubai with my dearest friend.. I have realised I will be there for St Patricks Day ( and as she has Irish background) she celebrates this in grand style.. Oh my goodness, I see a headache coming on.... The trip isn't my dream trip and doesn't go to all the places I had hoped to visit but I am sure it will satisfy my need to experience new and old cultures and 'I CAN'T WAIT".............. Of course I can't afford this trip but.............As we say."sometimes in life ,it just doesn't matter" .. I try to follow my dreams if I can.,the older I get the more I want out of life, maybe one becomes aware that our days are counting down.? I see myself coming home with 900+ photos of cobblestone streets and beautiful landscaping and (as always) lots of doors, windows and amazing old buildings.  Ole"




No comments:

Post a Comment