Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Welcome



Dreaming of travelling. Days spent planning my next trip....Spain, Portugal or Bali... It really comes back to affordability, doesn't it always?  I know to have three and half weeks off  in March 2011 and to  not go SOMEWHERE  would be a sin. As the days warm into summer, I see myself walking the cobblestone alleys of Lisbon and eating amazing Portuguese custard tarts .Dreaming of tomorrow and the drive through the mountains to Obidos and onto Salamanca...OR........... hiring a private taxi and heading to Ubud in the hills of Bali , passing the day fossicking through the beautiful shops full of amazing craft and paintings... done only as the Balinese can do... water running in every corner of the beautiful landscaping and looking out over the rice fields of the surrounding hills..... What is to be my choice????

No comments:

Post a Comment