Wednesday, November 24, 2010

SPANISH NIGHTS.


Tuesday night was the eve of my Spanish Dinner Party. and what a fabulous night it was. 19 of my friends and family .lots of wine , music and "the food" . 5 - 6 hours of cooking  to some people seems a chore, but to me, this gives me pleasure and it is all worth while when I see  everyone enjoying the fruits of my labour. This was a new experience for me as I haven't cooked spanish before ,and I now have a few new favourite recipes that will be very handy with Xmas coming up...... Roasted marinated peppers. Chorizo in apple cider ( a real winner) and absolutely yummy with sour dough bread for dipping.Everyone was relaxing catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. What a wonderful night with people who are special to my heart and one that leaves memories for all of us to share. "Buenas Noches"



No comments:

Post a Comment