Thursday, December 23, 2010

MONKEES ON A FENCE..........


Today I had my 2 little monkeys to watch over while Mum went to pick up Xmas presents (away from prying eyes.) and as usual they had to 1st ,a swim in the pool then a "treat" . This is usually in the form of  a mueslie bar which is OK I guess, at least better than chocolate..??  They like to perch up on the window sill and chatter away while they eat their" Treat" and watch out over the canal.  Life is so simple and innocent for them and everything is an adventure.  Next Morpheus  ( my small dog) gets to go for a long walk and explore the bush along the walking tracks. I work evenings, so never get to have them for a "sleep-over" but I cherish these little adventures we have , because like everyone., we forget how quick they grow up and these moments are lost forever. . I hope these small interludes leave a memory for them also to think back on when they are all grown up and life has become complicated and the pace is fast. I know, my own daughter ( their Mum) remembers her little adventures as a child of that age , spent with her nana...........History repeats...........

No comments:

Post a Comment