Monday, December 6, 2010

My Friend.......Lucky, Lucky, Lucky

 This morning I recieved an e-mail from my dear friend who is travelling Europe for 12 months.... She is now in Budapest............. Oh, how I envy her... 1st , because this would be my dream and 2nd because she is following hers. . The only problem is, I am an earth person and have to be grounded for balance.... Oh, how I would love to be able to travel for 12 months, but I know, after 6-8 weeks anxiety would set in .. I need to be home..... I wish for that wanderlust but know in my heart my trip would have to be broken into short trips  to each country . For now I will have to be satisfied with my 3 week trip planned for March.... She has made such a brave choice to go for this long time. no security of work, a whole year away from her beautiful children , friends , family and everything familiar to her.      . We all say... "oh . lucky you" but I am sure there are days she would give anything to be safe at home surrounded by  the ones she loves..... So Jude, this is for you.... I send you love and hugs to keep you safe and warm on those lonely days when .I am sure , you wonder if  it is worth it..... AND    , we, all your friends, look forward to the book you should DEFINITELY write on your return..... May the angels watch over you and keep you safe ..............

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I am on your blog. That is so special from a very special and loving friend. I am lucky and blessed in I am living my dream but it was massive to take that first step. Now I am floating along. I do miss my children and especially friends and our crazy times. I have surprised myself in not missing my home comforts. love to you trish who is so strong and positive and beautiful inside and out. love jude xxx

    ReplyDelete